Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day
He loves me...he loves me not...he loves me...

xoxo

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Saturday, August 15, 2009

3 month pictures!!!

Madie is 3 months old...wow time is FLYING!!! We have started Gymboree classes and we LOVE it! She looks at all the other babies and mommies and never me...I guess she gets to see me all day! She loves sitting up and looking around. She is reaching out and grabbing everything...especially my hair...OUCH! She is hilarious in the bath, kicking and splashing the water everywhere, making a huge mess. She is now talking up a storm! Sometimes it's soft and cute and sometimes it seems like she is yelling for attention. Her smile will melt your heart...she loves to smile! We are in a pretty good routine with her now!!! She sleeps about 10 hours at night and takes about 4 one-hour naps during the day. She loves her stroller and enjoys our morning walks. She is such a cutie pie...we just adore her!!!

Check out her 3 month pictures we had taken at Sears in the Cerritos Mall!!!

1 comment:

babymakerhb said...

she looks like a little island beauty princess!!