Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day
He loves me...he loves me not...he loves me...

xoxo

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

4 month update!

Wow...we are now 4 months pregnant! According to a pregnancy website that sends us updates our little "Mango" is the size of an avocado! The site also said that "Mango" can now hear us so I guess we should start watching what we say!!! I should be able to feel "Mango" kicking sometime between now and the next 3 weeks. How exciting!

3 comments:

Barbara Lovingier said...

only 167 days left. You need to pace yourself, daughter!!!!

lisa said...

omg congrates guys. Im so happy for the two of you. I know we havent talked in a long time but if you need anything im here for ya. Your gonna be a great mommy. and i guess nolan will be a great daddy.lol take care love you guys

Stacy Best said...

Oh my gosh, has it really been 4 months already. Ok, well let me just tell ya I can not wait to find out what the baby is going to be. So expect a phone call from Scott and I on xmas morning. We have bets going on what its going to be.

Love you guys!