Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day
He loves me...he loves me not...he loves me...

xoxo

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Baby Furniture

My mom took us shopping for baby furniture today and we got the cutest set! We got a nice gender neutral set since we don't know the sex of "Mango" yet. We got a beautiful crib and changing table/dresser. We should get it in about 6 weeks! We are sooo excited, we can hardly wait. We are so thankful for my parent's generosity! We will post pictures soon!

As for the sex of "Mango" we should be able to find out fairly soon! We are planning on having the doctor put the picture in an envelope, without telling us, and we are going to wrap it up and put it under the Christmas tree and open it Christmas morning! Can you think of a better Christmas present? Our next appointment is the day before Thanksgiving...I will update you all after the appointment!

1 comment:

HolyMolyMatrimony said...

How exciting!!! Great idea BTW! but- can I at least peak haha I can't wait that long!!!