Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day
He loves me...he loves me not...he loves me...

xoxo

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Monday, June 8, 2009

She's 4 weeks old already!

Wow, how time flies! We can't believe our little munchkin is already 4 weeks old, and she is doing great!

We were released from the hospital on Mother's day. The day started off great and ended up awful! We had a super rough first night...I think Madison cried from 1am to 4am straight! Since then we have settled into a pretty good routine, (thank goodness!) I am having a tough time breastfeeding so she is mainly getting formula, which might be a good thing, since she goes between 6 and 7 hours between feedings at night! You'd think I'd be well rested...but, no...still exhausted! She's still a guessing game that takes up all my brain power!

We have made it out of the house a couple of times and she has been pretty good. She has already been to the ranch! She doesn't always love her car seat but she is starting to get used to it. She really enjoys her bath time, but like to pee on mommy before mommy can get a diaper on her...mommy needs to learn to move faster!

Being a new mommy has been hard at times but overall she is a wonderful baby and we are truly enjoying having her in our lives. Over the last weekend we were all lying in the bed together...Makalani included, and Nolan and I just laughed at our cute little family and talked about how great our new life is.

If you haven't met little Ms. Madison yet you are missing out! She's a sweetheart!

No comments: