Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day
He loves me...he loves me not...he loves me...

xoxo

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Sunday, February 28, 2010

9 month update

I know she's almost 10 months but here are the stats from her 9 month check up (better late than never!) She is 70% in her head size, 80% in her height at 28.5 inches and 90% in weight at 22 lbs! Doc says she looks great! She has 3 teeth (2 bottom and one on top) and she loves to smile and show them off! Her hair is getting long now, so long that auntie Lyndsie put her hair in a cute front ponytail! She didn't seem to mind too much and I thought it was adorable!

She is crawling with conviction...she knows what she wants and how to get there! And when she isn't crawling she's cruising! Miss Madison is pulling herself up on anything and walking all around anything she can hold onto! She even lets go and hardly ever falls! Scary...we are going to have a walker on our hands before we even expect it.

She is on a great schedule, taking two 2-hour naps and sleeping 11.5 hours at night! A mother's dream!!! And it has helped her too...she has really been a happier baby with this much needed sleep. We still love our gymboree! Now we are in level 3 and we can go every day of the week! We have even had a few play dates that were tons of fun!

Everyday with this little girl has been simply amazing! I never imagined I could love something so much and be so happy to see a tiny little face everyday! Madison will make you smile with her smile, even on your worst day! She melts my heart!

No comments: