Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day
He loves me...he loves me not...he loves me...

xoxo

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Thursday, December 18, 2008

20 Weeks...1/2 way...ULTRASOUND!!!

Wow...I can't believe we are 1/2 way through the pregnancy. I am now 5 months pregnant and still really enjoying the experience. According to our favorite website, Mango weighs about 10 1/2 ounces now. Mango's also around 6 1/2 inches long from head to bottom and about 10 inches from head to heel — the length of a banana and about the size of a cantaloupe. I can definitely feel the baby move now...weird and exciting!!!

We went to the doctor's for a check up today and it was amazing! We had our 20 week ultrasound and we got to see our little Mango again. Mango is currently breach, which is ok this early, so it's head is up by my belly button and it's legs were stretched out and it's feet were crossed at the ankles. Mango was really moving this time. You could see it's little fist stretch and fly through the air. At one point Mango stretched out, arching it's back and I think I caught Nolan tear up. Nol said OMG it's moving...wow!!! I think it was so special for Nolan to see what I've been feeling the last couple of days!

The doctor said the baby looks great. All of the measurements are perfect and match the due date. The doctor even got a close shot of Mango's face and said it had it's daddy's nose!!! We can't wait till we get to find out the gender...but the doctor said that Mango was in the worst position possible to tell it's gender! We aren't even sure if she was able to determine it or not. We maybe waiting on knowing a little longer...we'll have to see! It's really harder than I thought to hold on to this envelope with the possibility of such amazing news!!! Hope we have something to share with you soon!!!

2 comments:

Barbara Lovingier said...

Cool! Dad said he knows it is a boy. He could tell!

HolyMolyMatrimony said...

WOW!!! This is great news- I can't believe how big Mango got and that you are already half way, how exciting!!! I can't wait to find out what mango is ;) Almost!