Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day
He loves me...he loves me not...he loves me...

xoxo

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Madison's Room

Cheri's parents have bought us our baby girl's bedding! (see pictures to the left) We found this bedding set and just fell in love with it. We ordered it last night and we can't wait to get it! After we found it we saw an article that Courtney Cox bought the same bedding for her daughter! There are some great items that go with the bedding that I will be registering for later and I will post a link for that on the blog.
We can't wait to get the bedroom started! So many plans...we don't know where to begin!!!

1 comment:

Jamie & Jason said...

awwwww I love the bedding~ its adorable! I can't wait to see the room complete, Madison will love it too!