Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day
He loves me...he loves me not...he loves me...

xoxo

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Friday, December 26, 2008

It's a .........

We had a wonderful Christmas! We went up to Cheri's parent's ranch and most of her family was there with us. We had a really hard time waiting to open our special envelope. It was torture to not know! So on Christmas Eve, when Nolan got off work and drove up to the ranch, we decided to sneak into our room and open the envelope. We couldn't believe what we saw...we were silent...in shock... Then we went back to join the rest of the family and we decided to go ahead and tell them...we couldn't wait. Nolan held up a blue outfit and I held up a pink outfit and then...
Nolan put his blue outfit down and we announced that we are expecting a.....GIRL!!!

Madison Kaye Real should be joining us this May!!!
Stay tuned!!!
We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!!

3 comments:

AnnaBee said...

Oh, Cheri, you are going to have SO much fun with a daughter!! Congratulations! I really like the name Madison, too. My sis-in-law named her daughter Madisyn, and it's just such a pretty name for a girl. I am so happy for you two...

Jamie & Jason said...

WHOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!

I couldn't wait to check for your post this weekend!!! I am so excited for you two, I can't believe we FINALLY know what "Mango" is haha

Enjoy the rest of your trip!

Love,
Jamie :)

Barbara Lovingier said...

Love the website. The background is really cute. Wait to update!!